1) The Concussion Blog (concussionblog)
The U of Michigan NeuroSport has online education for coaches, parents, and the "team" taking care of athletes... http://wp.me/p148Og-157
2) Really informative article, some good info for people about what they're seeing in athletes who have repeated head trauma (i.e. concussions) http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/2011/jul/19/nfl-star-brain-injuries-destroyed
3) Article Title: Football players get a 'heads up' on tackling technique to avoid injury
To view the contents on www.dailyrecord.com, go to:
4) How to Tackle Properly (10/24/10)
Video: Mt. Lakes defensive coordinator James Smith with sophomores Uzoma Egbuchulam and Evan Bernstein show proper tackling technique to avoid injuries.
5) FREE program to coaches, athletes, and parents about concussions through theof